The ground was previously known as Strathbogie Park from 1921 when it opened, until 1926 when it was renamed Christie Park. The ground takes its name from former Provost Christie who acquired the ground and donated it to the football club on the condition that they remained amateur. This was agreed by the club, who subsequently renamed the ground in Christie's honour.
There is a railway station in the town, located in Millyard.
Travelling from the South or North:
From the A96, take the A97 George V Avenue into the town. Carry on straight on to Gordon Street, through the Square then on to Castle Street. East Park Street is on the right at the junction with Castle Street.
On street parking.
Tickets prices for away games - See club web site.