Click here to go back to the AFC Heritage Trust Homepage Aberdeen Football Club Heritage Trust Logo  
AFC - Match Report
Tannadice Park 2004-05 fixture list

Ground: Tannadice  
Address: Tannadice Street
Telephone: 01382 833166
Ground Information: The ground was previously known as Clepington Park, and was used by a number of local teams in the 19th century. It was the home of Dundee Wanderers F.C. from 1894 until 1909, including their single season in membership of the Scottish Football League (1894/95). The name of the ground was changed to Tannadice when Dundee Hibernian took over the lease in 1909.
By Train:

Aberdeen to Dundee
Bus from city centre ? number 1a, 18, 19 and 21 from Meadowside
Number 20 from Littlewoods High Street.
By Car/Coach: Take the A90 from Aberdeen and follow sings for Dundee. Turn right at the first roundabout then left at the next into Old Glamis Road. Go straight through at the next roundabout then the first left into Sandeman Street. Tannadice is on the right.
Parking: There is a car park located just off of Tannadice Street and another just off of Fairbairn Street. Coach parking is located just off of Arklay Street.
Local Pubs & Hotels: The Clep bar is popular with away fans.
Disabled Facilities: Accommodation is available in the East Stand, the West Stand and the George Fox Stand. Please contact the club directly for information on prices and helpers. Disabled toilets are available in each of the areas allocated for disabled fans. Bookings are necessary. For further details, call 01382 833166.